Note to self: Not all dogs are Mia

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I just offended poor rose pretty badly, I think. :lol-sign:

I just noticed a dog in the corner of my eye staring at me and saw a tennis ball by my foot. I didn't even think but grabbed the ball and threw it at the dog. The ball smacked Rose on the head and she acted completely put out and upset that I was being mean.

Oops....

I realized how well trained Mia has me to throw the ball. I didn't even think about it.

I think Rose and I have made up though.

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
Oh too funny lolol :)

Back in some agility seminar or another when we were first starting out, the presenter told me to "reward in place" on the contacts with a thrown toy. So Kim goes to the end of the contact and stops and as instructed I threw the toy at her.

She scrambled out of the way, stared at the offending toy, then turned and stared at me with a clear "WTF!? You trying to kill me!?" expression. Oops.

Poor Rose. Poor Kim. Our dogs are so abused.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Oh too funny lolol :)

Back in some agility seminar or another when we were first starting out, the presenter told me to "reward in place" on the contacts with a thrown toy. So Kim goes to the end of the contact and stops and as instructed I threw the toy at her.

She scrambled out of the way, stared at the offending toy, then turned and stared at me with a clear "WTF!? You trying to kill me!?" expression. Oops.

Poor Rose. Poor Kim. Our dogs are so abused.
:rofl1::rofl1::rofl1:

Poor dogs.

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
LMAO, poor Rose and Kim!
I did that the other day. It was dark and Fable is pretty close to Millie's size. I thought she was Fable and shoved her over and growled at her. Millie was traumatized. She is a SRS dog and does NOT play rough and tumble like Fable and I do.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I just made it worse.

Rose was lying in the floor chewing on a hoof when I threw the ball for mia and Mia came crashing down on Rose's head. I'm pretty sure Rose wants to go home now.

I just made it worse.

Rose was lying in the floor chewing on a hoof when I threw the ball for mia and Mia came crashing down on Rose's head. I'm pretty sure Rose wants to go home now.
Ahhh I have done that! Once I ran Liberty right over top of Mammoth who, being blind, thought he was being reprimanded and skittered off to hide under the coffee table.

I think I missed this but who is Rose? A pap? (I'm just trying to get a full visual here haha)

I don't know that I've ever seen "meek" and "Papillon" in the same paragraph. But she is so cute!!! I love the black around her eyes.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
OMG poor Rose! LOL I've done stupid things like that before... Keeva and I have a game called "ghost" in which I take slow, menacing steps towards her while going, "OooooOOOOooo". She grabs the nearest toy and starts whipping it around while chasing me/running from me/doing mad zoomies. I tried to do it to a dog at work without thinking and she put her tail down and ran! LOL

MericoX

Roos, Poos, & a Wog!
I'm so used to have the 14-22 lb littles, and the 31 lb medium, Tsuki at 8lbs has more than once been accidently thrown through the air. I'm used to pushing the dogs to rile them up (they love it) but have pushed her off the bed, trying to move her off my leg in the middle of the night sends her flying.

Members online