New from California

Hello :) I'm Alyssa and obviously new to this forum. I found the site last night while browsing and just joined.
I'm from Southern CA. I own a Rottweiler/German shepherd mix, but she's at my parents and mostly my sisters'. I live with my grandparents (long story, but absolutely no family problems :) ) four houses up the street.
I MAY be getting a dog of my own soon IF I can keep my grades up through this semester, summer and next fall semester of college. We'll begin looking for a breeder around my 20th bday and hopefully bring a puppy home when I go on winter break so I can devote a lot of time with basic training before I have to return to school. I've researched a lot of breeds (I already knew I wanted a toy dog) and at first I wanted a Yorkie.
But then I discovered the Papillon. I'm in l.o.v.e.
I'd still like to look around and learn more about them and other toy breeds and these forums looked like an excellent place!

Thank you both :D I'll have to post a pic or two of my rotty shepherd. If I can find my camera. If not, you'll have to settle for an old crappy cell phone one haha

Members online

No members online now.