FrenchKissed - The Website.

These judges judge all over the USA and I saw none of that very few handlers got first place and none did in the BOB match's.
I have not seen that in any shows I have gone to for months. The dogs that placed deserved to win
in all the shows I have attended. The AKC should do the same as UKC no handlers allowed.
That way there wouldn't be that type of thing happening.

If there were no handlers then some very deserving dogs would not be campaigned.

Raven2

Well that would be up to the owner then.
I have not seen the bias to handled dogs all the dogs I have seen win, won on merit alone.
And many dogs are campaigned in UKC by owners.

SummerRiot

Dog Show Addict
FrenchKissed - I know all about the rare breed.

Not many belgians show up to a show.. Its the GROUP placings that will get you the name. Not the breed placings.

verderben

These judges judge all over the USA and I saw none of that very few handlers got first place and none did in the BOB match's.
I have not seen that in any shows I have gone to for months. The dogs that placed deserved to win
in all the shows I have attended. The AKC should do the same as UKC no handlers allowed.
That way there wouldn't be that type of thing happening.

I too wish AKC would do the same as UKC. The shows would be more fair IMO.

bubbatd

From what I've seen at Specialty shows ..... a well known handler usually wins hands up . I liked it at horse shows when judging on the rider , they would switch horses . Sure put the ones with their " push button " horses in their place . !

Members online

No members online now.