What Bodhi really thinks of her little brother.....

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Well.... mostly it's this....

(they were fully supervised, Fred just tried to climb on her, no no no no).

But quite often on an evening, it's this ;)

Fred doesn't care....

Because he thinks he's so pretty :p

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
aww Fred lol he is so cute! and I'm happy to see they are getting along (most of the time) haha

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
He loves her, she still thinks he's a horrid puppy who steals her toys and treats. She grumbles at him, but she's a total pushover. He can sit in her bed and she will just get up and leave. If he has a toy she wants she won't even attempt to go for it. She's my poor insecure little bogo dog.

Just trying to praise good behaviour, and we're not tolerating bad behaviour from her (unless warranted if he pushes it, then he's moved away). Won't leave them unsupervised for a long time yet.

I keep having to remind myself it's only been a week, it's like he's been here forever! He just wants to play with her, but isn't totally pushy, which is great. I'd loooooooooooooooooooooooooove to see her play with him..... I hope she does one day!

She probably will one day.

She probably would if you weren't watching ;)

Tell poor Miss Bodhi it gets better . . . Puppies just seem to be compelled to climb on the grown up dog ;)

He learned to love Shiva and played with her and taught her all sorts of things -- like not to climb on him, lol.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
I think she'd be tempted to gnaw his face off if we weren't watching ;)

I think she'd be tempted to gnaw his face off if we weren't watching ;)
Not Bodhi! :eek: ;)

I thought Bimmer was going to rip Shiva's throat out the first time he scolded her for something big.

He had her down on her back just acting like he was going in for the kill.

Never laid a tooth on her, not even a bit of drool, lol. I didn't worry so much when he schooled Kharma after that. He'd figured out -- from living with Buffy -- that he was going to have to lay down the law EARLY, before they got too big.

I don't know if this will help, but one thing I made sure I never did was scold him in front of them. I didn't want to undermine their respect for him. It seems to have worked, crazy as it sounds. :) I knew he was going to be at a serious size disadvantage.

Dekka

Just try me..
Ahahaha I opened this thread and went oh look its a 'Dekka face'. Glad to hear she isn't snark face all the time. He is a very handsome puppy, that is a breed I have often admired but have no desire to own myself.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Give it a few more weeks. Lizzie ignored Blaze the first couple weeks. Puppy? What Puppy? I don't see a puppy? haha.

He is the most adorable little squishy-thing ever. *melts*

Members online