This was almost Rory's lunch today

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
This guy was lucky to survive the clutches of Rory this afternoon:

DSC_7051.jpg by Chihuahuaesque, on Flickr

He was in our backyard. Rylie chased him out of hiding and then Rory grabbed him... I was able to get Rory to let go and save the rabbit. I googled and found out it was a marsh hare.

The rabbit had no wounds so we took him down the road to the lake and let him go there.

Toller_08

He's really cute. Glad you were able to save him! Rabbits have been hanging out in our front yard latel. Luckily they can't easily access the backyard, otherwise I am sure one of the dogs would get one.

~Jessie~

Chihuahua Power!
Renegade would eat it :p
:rofl1: :rofl1:

Mine wanted to eat him SO badly. He was lucky that Rory didn't chomp down on him.

I fed him a green bean while I was on my phone looking for an ID. He was pretty chill.

He definitely needs to go warn the others not to come into my yard. lol. I'm surprised he had such a good ending!

Paige

Let it be
Awww bunny. My dog is too slow to catch anything and for that I am grateful. He also doesn't really seem too interested in the kill or the catch. Just the chase.

Taqroy

What a cool looking bunny! I'm glad he had a happy ending. And I'm surprised Rory gave him up - Murphy caught and killed a squirrel the other day and I had to bust out my very best treats to get him away from it.

Members online

No members online now.