Her farting is BAAAAAAAAAD!!

Saje

Island dweller
There's no magic formula. All dogs are different. Some can switch right over and some are just too sensitive. Yours sounds to be on the sensitive side so I would work it over at least a week. The pumpkin will help. Maybe 1/4 new today, 1/3 new tomorrow, 1/2 new the next day.... Go with your gut. Just don't rush things.

Saje

Island dweller
It's the plain stuff right? Not the pie filling? That's funny. My dogs devour it. I've never seen one that didn't like it. You could try some baked yams then and see how that goes.

Scooter

Yes, 100% pure. Not pie filling. I know she's not sick because we went to the dog park earlier and she played and ran for over an hour- lots of energy. She is just really finicky about certain foods, I guess. My husband says not to worry, she'll eat when she's hungry, but I can't help worry! I remixed her food with about 75% Nutro (the food we're weaning her off of) and 25% Canidae. She only ate a few nibbles so far.

Saje

Island dweller
Your husband might be right (sorry!) If she's not eating her old food either she's probably just not that hungry. See how things go in the next day or two. She might be cutting back on food because her tummy was upset and she needs a break!

Members online