Dog crates for sale on Home.Woot

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Just wanted to give people a heads-up if they were in the market. I can't say anything for the craftsmanship or anything, because I don't really know. I just saw it and thought maybe somebody would find the information useful. :)

The offer is only good for today on Home.Woot!

http://home.woot.com/offers/compact-double-door-fold-go-pet-crate-5-sizes

Hope that helps, and hope I'm not being too spammy. lol :p

Taqroy

Hah I just bought one of these to use as a class crate. I hope they're quality but for $25 I couldn't resist.

frostfell

Kung Pow Fish
i didnt compare all the sizes, just the one i recently bought (30" tall) and this one ebay seller has them slightly cheaper, and with free shipping (dunno how much woots shipping is) linky here I have bought 3 crates from them in the past and Im very happy with the quality and CS. the most recent time i went ahead and got the blue, and its darker and brighter than the picture makes it look, so i love it and highly recommend it

sorry to hijack the thread but ZOMG CHEAP KENNELS made me think of mine :D

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Hah I just bought one of these to use as a class crate. I hope they're quality but for $25 I couldn't resist.
Glad I could help someone out! :D I was so tempted to buy one myself at that price, but I seriously have zero need for another crate right now. LOL

i didnt compare all the sizes, just the one i recently bought (30" tall) and this one ebay seller has them slightly cheaper, and with free shipping (dunno how much woots shipping is) linky here I have bought 3 crates from them in the past and Im very happy with the quality and CS. the most recent time i went ahead and got the blue, and its darker and brighter than the picture makes it look, so i love it and highly recommend it

sorry to hijack the thread but ZOMG CHEAP KENNELS made me think of mine :D
Hey, no problem! You're ZOMG CHEAP KENNELS are still going to be available, whereas the Woot deal is over and done now. :p

For the record, Woot shipping is a flat $5. (Unless you are ordering T-shirts, in which case it's free shipping). So not bad at all, IMO. They aren't always the fastest at delivery, especially if you are ordering large/heavy items, but for the prices they sell at I figure it comes out in the wash.

Members online

No members online now.