Help With Names

Ash47

Taco Dog
What we did with our two dogs is wait awhile, a few days, and find out a little bit about their personality. After our "research," we found Precious and Roxy Mae to fit best. With our cat, she was a Christmas present to my little sister, so she was named quickly: Oreo. Betcha can't figure out why! LOL

That's the way I usually name mine, but Charley tends to have a name picked out before he ever gets the pup, so now I have to have a name ready if I want to name the dog. :)

Kharma was an easy one, since she's as direct a descendant as she can be from my Buffy without actually being a pup out of Buffy.

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
When i got Lucky, coz me mum breed Milo(the male) and me mums mates dog(the *****)i got to see them when they were born and when they were 2 weeks ......and so on, so i got to pick Lucky coz he was the only goldern boy and the last one to come out (well we thought)then there was another one!!
So when his mum went to sit on Lucky i called him lucky coz he wasnt breathing for a couple of mins!!so thats how hes Lucky!! :D

when i got my doggy, me and my sister(alyssa) named her candy because shes a dashund and when she sleeps, she rolls up ina little ball and looks like a m&m. lol! cute huh? :)

fennash

Border Collie Lover
Most of mine have been called puppy for the first few days until a suitable name comes to me but the 3 I have now are a bit different. Ash because he ended up with cigarette ash (I know, BAD habit) on him on the way home from collecting him. Fenn because I liked it even though it's a girl collie name here in england also when he came from the rescue he was called UK. A stupid name for a dog, I just couldn't see myself standing in the field calling Yuck!! And Soda because he is white and bubbly like cream soda. Wouldn't actually matter what I called him, he's completly deaf and can't hear me anyway, but he HAD to have a name, so Soda it was.
Lynn

Members online

No members online now.