Go Niners!

Lolo76

Halloween, and Rudy's birthday (10/30), are right around the corner... I don't normally dress Rudy, but Halloween is a different story! He doesn't even notice the clothing, since he's used to wearing a harness, but anything on the head or feet won't be tolerated.

Anyway, this year he's going trick-or-treating as a San Francisco 49er. I live right near the park, and his Aunt works for them... so it was a no-brainer! Here he is proudly modeling the red & gold:

Lolo76

Thanks! The outfit fits a little weird, since his body isn't quite right for dog clothing (he's too "stout"), but I like it anyway. :) I'm still not sure what we're doing for Halloween... there's one doggie Halloween event near San Jose, and another here in the city, so we'll probably do one of those. Totally love this holiday!

Lolo76

Oh, and here are his previous costumes... last year he was a strawberry, and the year before he was a pimp. :D

He tolerated the hood for about 3 seconds (wasn't going to work with his big ears anyway)

This one had an adorable matching hat, but he refused to wear it... still looked cute!

The outfit fits a little weird, since his body isn't quite right for dog clothing (
Ugh, tell me about it! I have THE worst time finding clothing for my dachshunds since their legs are so short!

I am going to a dog parade (Pooch Parade) here in Fresno. Its a very big event...There are TONS of dogs there! And they have a Halloween costume contest,and prizes..and fun events for dogs and humans. I haven't been to one yet, hopefully I am off Halloween so I can go. I love Halloween too! :)

Lolo76

Ugh, tell me about it! I have THE worst time finding clothing for my dachshunds since their legs are so short!
I can imagine it's hard with the low-rider dogs, LOL. Wow, I just noticed how many pets you have... holy moly! :yikes: Do you live on a ranch?

I am going to a dog parade (Pooch Parade) here in Fresno. Its a very big event...There are TONS of dogs there! And they have a Halloween costume contest,and prizes..and fun events for dogs and humans. I haven't been to one yet, hopefully I am off Halloween so I can go. I love Halloween too! :)
Sounds like fun! They're having a parade in SF too, so we'll probably go to that... doggie events are always fun, and Rudy has a good time. I just hope he behaves himself around the other dogs. :rolleyes:

Members online

No members online now.