PetSmart Charities Campaign

Brandyb

Hi Guys,
Just wanted to share some exciting news. I was chosen by PetSmart to be featured as their Artist of the month for their spring "Just a Buck, Change Their Luck" campaign, which is in support of homeless pets, spay/neuter programs and pet education programs. My artwork (Pickles and Coffee) will be featured on the products available, that can be purchased with a donation, and will be in Canadian PetSmart stores and on-line starting April 12th. Below is the link to the PetSmart Charities site, and I've attached the painting that will be featured on the products.
Thanks for looking!!!!! I'm very excited about this!!

http://www.petsmartcharities.org/donate/just-a-buck.php

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
ok now i know i am out of it this morning...i didn't look at your avie..or your siggy..just pet smart and clicked on the link..then i thought wait aminute..that looks like brandy's style...you got style that's for sure! Congrats!!!!

Brandyb

Thanks very mush everyone for the kind words and support, I really appreciate it.

"then i thought wait aminute..that looks like brandy's style...you got style that's for sure! Congrats!!!!"
LOL - Thanks Smkie!!!! :D

On another exciting note, two local newspapers are going to be running articles about the campaign, and one even want to interview me and take a picture! Never in a millions years would I thought this would happen - LOL!!
Thanks again everyone!!!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Looks like you got noticed..this could go far. Wishing you all the best!

Brandyb

Thanks guys, I appreciate it!!!
Thanks Smkie, I'm really hoping that this works out for both the charity and myself...my fingers are crossed.

Members online