The Venting Thread

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
Aww that sucks Fran!! :,( At least you found a cute guy!! Hopefully he'll wait for you, and when you get better you can have that date! :)
we rescheduled and he was really nice about it. Even offered to come over and bring me ice cream.. but I am seriously gross.
like... tissues everywhere gross :rofl1:

It just sucks getting all dolled up for nothing lol

Lyzelle

Tired of being sick. Sick of being sick and tired.

I'd like to feel healthy again, kaiplzthx.

Would also like my passport sometime...soon. Like now.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
I worked my ass off at work today and my boss is an ass.
I am at home with my dad, grandma, and Mickey. Needless to say, im fine with that cause I can barely move right now. Also my boss shot out the window of the ranger cause he was "playing around"... I was in the ranger when he did this and ended up with glass all in my hair, shirt, boots, and a cut on my face. I am not happy right now.
Also, i want to cry cause im in one of those moods right now.

Taqroy

Augh Murphy just came in from outside and won't stop licking his lips. Not normal. And apparently the window in our spare room is broken. And Tipper and Mu are acting like buttheads.

Barbara!

So the lady that will be watching my cats free of charge while I am at my parents needs rabies shots. Just found out my cats rabies shots expired in November. I have no money and move to my parents tomorrow.

Grab

So the lady that will be watching my cats free of charge while I am at my parents needs rabies shots. Just found out my cats rabies shots expired in November. I have no money and move to my parents tomorrow.
can you use the Care Credit Josh had and get their vax at a clinic?

SpringerLover

My Rascal cat just had more dental work done than I've had. Pretty sure it cost more than my dental work ever has as well. Worth it, yes. Am I crying over how much of my savings this is taking up, yes.

Rasza's was a much more reasonable price, because I had to decline 4 of the 6 extractions. WHY do cat mouths have to be so terrible?!

Saeleofu

I really wish I could find a decent Autism Service Dog patch. After thinking about it for a while and working Logan for 6 months, I have decided that I'm okay with putting my specific disability on his vest, and would actually prefer it.

However, this is what the majority of them look like:

Just...EW!

Why is it so much asked to have a professional looking patch that simply says "Autism service dog"? I've contacted Creatve Clam about a custom patch (really just a variation on a current patch they offer, changing one word) and I have not heard back from them - not even to acknowledge they received my request.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I really wish I could find a decent Autism Service Dog patch. After thinking about it for a while and working Logan for 6 months, I have decided that I'm okay with putting my specific disability on his vest, and would actually prefer it.

However, this is what the majority of them look like:

Just...EW!

Why is it so much asked to have a professional looking patch that simply says "Autism service dog"? I've contacted Creatve Clam about a custom patch (really just a variation on a current patch they offer, changing one word) and I have not heard back from them - not even to acknowledge they received my request.
I just found the ONLY PATCH YOU WILL EVER NEED

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1: SUCH PERFECTION!! LOL

haha Merlin's first 'real vest" will be a Julius k9, so no patches really.. but I've heard ebay (clevengers creation or something) is really good!

Saeleofu

I like the first one...
I don't. It's purple and has puzzle pieces. I don't want a graphic at all, really, it wastes space and makes the text smaller. If I had a graphic, I'd just want a simple stop sign or something.

I really want this, but with "Autism" in place of "Working" (I don't understand "working" service dog...of course the dog's working, or it wouldn't be there!) and black text on white instead of white text on black.

Or this with "autism" added in front, and put this below my current round "do not pet/do not distract" patches

I need new patches and possibly a new vest (I intend to sew one myself) before school starts because it's looking a bit raggedy. I was hoping to get a new harness as well, but the turnaround time for the one I REALLY want/need is 8-12 months, so it'll be a while before I get the harness.

Brattina88

Have you tried Raspberry Fields? http://www.raspberryfield.com/ they have custom patches on there ;)

Members online

No members online now.