Mia got attacked at the park

Gypsydals

I'm glad it wasn't what I thought it was at first. That is one big ass goose. But you know whats worse than a goose, a **** Swan. Because there is not a darn thing you can do here to retaliate against them.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
There was a family of Canada geese in our backyard once before we got the fence. Jon had the great idea of sending [6-month old] Morgan out to chase them away. Apparently, Morgan had bounced halfway towards them when the two "parent" geese puffed up, spread out their wings, and started to slowly move towards him, of course, hissing the whole while.

Needless to say, Morgan was stopped dead in his tracks, retreated back to the safety of the porch, and Jon had to chase the geese out of the yard himself. :p

Whisper

Kaleidoscopic Eye
Geese can be really mean and territorial. When I was about 3 my grandparents took me to a duckpond and 3 geese started trying to attack me. One of them hit me with its wing. That hurts soooo much more than you'd ever think. They leave massive bruises.

So glad Mia is okay!

*ahem* And I want more pics! *ahem* ;)

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Oh oh oh oh I LOVE OLLIE

wait, what was I going to say... I don't remember... something about how I hate geese too... ohhh mind is a blank....
I think if that were Auggie he would have taken being charged by a goose as an invitation to a game. =P He'd be like OMG YAY LET'S PLAY ARF ARF.

PlottMom

The Littlest Hound
LOL poor Mia. My little feist was chasing one of our geese once (I think it was already running...) and it turned around and grabbed her by the ear. She screeched and came running back to hide behind her "daddy" - she doesn't chase the fowl anymore :)

Members online

No members online now.