Bloating and Hiccups

darkchild16

We are Home.
i have a 6 month old puppy(Walker) and he likes to drink till he bloats and we always have water avalible becasue we have the water thing that connects to the outside hoso and is always filled. ive had other puppies but none of them had did this does anyone have any ideas to prevent it besides policing them the whole time because we put all 3 dogs in the backyard for an hour and they can get to the water dish so? any ideas? why is he doing it? also Walker is always getting the hiccups i mean i know puppys usually get them after eating but he just gets them out of no where. none of my other puppies have done this either. god hes a handful lol. and hes not even close to being hardheaded as my pittie. i know this isnt much of a big deal i was just wondering why he does it to better understand my baby. well thats about it any help would be appreciated.

breeze

My Filas got spontaneous hiccups when they were little (??)

He may be trying to drink all the water to keep the other dogs from getting any ~ jealousy; or there could be something in his food that makes him very thirsty. You should ask your vet about this, though, as heavy thirst can be a sign that something is not right (like diabetes).

Members online

No members online now.