The Good News thread

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
My mom didn't really know what she wanted for dinner so I suggested something I had been thinking about making for a while. I made primal chicken parmesan meatballs for dinner. Even my dad ate and liked them (though he kept saying he wished we had some pasta to go with them.) Whoo-hoo!!
My mom thought they were super good and said "I should take the leftovers and eat them for lunch tomorrow!"

Deliciousness.

Then I melted some dark chocolate for the strawberries I bought her. She had some pineapple left over too so we dunked pineapple pieces in the dark chocolate too. YUM.

Saeleofu

I've started my period all by myself, no drugs, for the 3rd month in a row! This is a record lol. And this comes after NEVER having had a natural, non-drug-induced period in my life, and I'm freaking 25. The only change I've made is exercise. I'm not even on metformin or anything right now.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I'm so happy for you! Sounds weird told say that XD but I have very random periods (I've gone 6-8 months without even a little one) and it scares me cause I want kids. I think a lot of it has to do with my weight though, so I am trying to diet and exercise, and I hope it will help! It's good to hear its working for you!

SpringerLover

Dany, formerly Dixie, the foster lab I had went home yesterday! I'm super excited. They're not "dog people" but they totally get that she's shy and it'll take her time to adjust to new stuff. And they adore her.

SO happy! Now I can just be at one dog for a while. I want to give them a month to settle in so I know for sure she's staying before I take on another foster.

DJEtzel

Dany, formerly Dixie, the foster lab I had went home yesterday! I'm super excited. They're not "dog people" but they totally get that she's shy and it'll take her time to adjust to new stuff. And they adore her.

SO happy! Now I can just be at one dog for a while. I want to give them a month to settle in so I know for sure she's staying before I take on another foster.
That's awesome!! Great news. My foster might be getting adopted today, too!

What dog do you keep with you?

FG167

Kastle's hip/elbow x-rays are scheduled (OFA *and* a-stamps)
Limit's physical evaluation is scheduled (sport vet)
Robin's hip x-rays are scheduled (PennHip)

This is going to be an expensive month but well worth it :)

sparks19

I'd rather be at Disney
Received a letter today from our sponsor child through Compassion. She's only three years old so it's mostly just check boxes for things like "what do you want to be when you grow up" etc and she draws little pictures but it's very cute and very sweet and Hannah gets so excited when a letter arrives :)

finished up our letter to her with some stickers and a little mini photo album we made for her.

Beanie

Clicker Cult Coordinator
Payton's Manner's Minder is on the UPS truck to be delivered today!
That means every five minutes I get to refresh my tracking going "WHERE IS IT. HAS IT BEEN DELIVERED. I WANT IT."

*taps foot impatiently*

Members online

No members online now.