AKC "Shitz"

Romy

Taxiderpy
Oh craigslist. :rofl1:

We need to find new good care person or family for small dog, because we have to move into small house which has no back yard. We can't take her...
Her name is "Sally" who is registered at AKC Shitz.
She is very mild - doesn't bark at all - but healthy. She used to go 4 mile trail with my family at Tiger Mountain without any problem.
Well trained stool at back yard by herself thru pet door - please refer below 2nd picture - whuch is next sliding deck door. Doesn't need any help.
She eats well since her born. Strong health.
She is 10 years old. I expect she can live untill 17 years (?)
Everything - Bed, Pet door, Food, Bisket & etc - will be provided at free

re-homing fee $50

Aside from all the errors (what is a Shitz?) I don't understand why people can't take dogs with them when they move. Dogs do not "need" a backyard. The dog sounds small (if there were pictures, I can't see them)...so unless this is a "no dogs" situation, why couldn't you bring her? Or why wouldn't you find a place that allowed dogs?

Baffling.

Romy

Taxiderpy
Aside from all the errors (what is a Shitz?) I don't understand why people can't take dogs with them when they move. Dogs do not "need" a backyard. The dog sounds small (if there were pictures, I can't see them)...so unless this is a "no dogs" situation, why couldn't you bring her? Or why wouldn't you find a place that allowed dogs?

Baffling.
Agreed. It is really weird, especially since this dog doesn't sound like much trouble. Luckily small mellow house dogs are at a premium in this area, so she should find a really good home pretty easily. Hopefully with someone who will cherish her more than her current owners do.

She's pretty small from their pics.

They are meaning a Shih Tzu. At ten years old I am sure she won't mind if she does not have a back yard but would rather stay with her family if they have had her for 10 years.

Members online

No members online now.