Because she always seems to escape the camera....

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Here is Rose pics! I haven't gotten any god pictures of her in a long time, it seems.

the end!

She's wonderful! I wish she wasn't so elusive so she could be in more pictures. I'm curious about her markings; are they common or normal in papillions, or is it some kind of mismark?

A

Angel Chicken

I love love LOVE those ears of hers!

She looks like a rock star who dyed only one part of her hair black! :lol-sign:

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Oh, those are some great shots of Rose! :)

This one is SOOO Rose, lol!

Oh yes, she's a prissy little girl. The funniest part is that she has my huntin' dawg loving father wrapped around her paw. She's his favorite dog ever, lol!

She's wonderful! I wish she wasn't so elusive so she could be in more pictures. I'm curious about her markings; are they common or normal in papillions, or is it some kind of mismark?
Her markings are not really a mismark or a fault but they're 'not preferred'. There's a lot of debate amongst breeders about what that means but I view it as nothing major. It is HARD though to finish a dog without a blaze though it can be done (Beau's mom is marked very similar and finished). Many judges will not put up a dog with those markings even if they're structurally the best. A lot of breeders will thus not show dogs marked that way and/or not breed dogs marked that way. I know in England that they feel even stronger about papillons always having a blaze.

PixieSticksandTricks

Athletic Labs. They Exist
Im gonna let you in a on secret....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Rose is my very favorite out of your Pap crew. She is just so pretty I can't help but swoon lol.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Im gonna let you in a on secret....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................... Rose is my very favorite out of your Pap crew. She is just so pretty I can't help but swoon lol.
Hehe, she is a very gorgeous little girl, but I'm biased. :D She has just the cutest personality too.

Members online

No members online now.