My mom's new pups

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Today my mom went out to a rescue. She just thought the house would be too quiet and lonely since Cody's passing, especially after my youngest brother moves out of the house to go back to college. So she wanted to start thinking about bringing home a puppy. Although she wasn't intending on bringing any new dogs home today... I think a lot of us knows how that goes... LOL!

She ended up bringing home two 6-month old girls. The mother was some kind of shepherd mix, and these puppies were born at the rescue. As for whatever else they may be mixed with, we have no clue, but I don't think she cares, either.

Finally, PICTURES!

This one is still technically Unnamed... however my mom and brother are calling her by her shelter name "Brownie" until they think of something that suits her better. (The cat she is playing with is Zeek.)

This is Sage. A better picture of her is coming up.

Sage again, with my brother. This is not a better picture of her, but it is pretty funny!

There we go! A nice picture of Sage.

*MORE*

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul

Sage on the left, "Brownie" on the right.

"Brownie" in front, Sage behind, Zeek trying to escape the madness at the bottom.

"Brownie". Her color is a LOT like Morgan. It's uncanny!

*DONE*

PS: One of my mom's friends suggested that they rename "Brownie" to "Carlita". Personally, I don't think that fits quite right, but I think just "Carlie" might! I'll add a post to this thread once she is finally named.

Wannadog

I luve em! maybe the have some chow in them?
Yeah her color does look alot like morgan, I think carlie is a cute name :)
Sage is realy pretty.

corgi_love

Adorable puppies! How exciting!

Carlie? How about Carlee. Yes. Because no one ever spells it that way.. I'm all alone!

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Beautiful pups!

I might be a little biased . . . Sage looks a lot like Bimmer did when he was a pup ;)
Of course you are biased, and you should be! Bimmer is awesome! And my mom would be thrilled if Sage turns out to be as great a dog as Bimmer. (Your descriptions of Bimmer's personality sound a LOT like my mom's descriptions of her first dog, Bear. Bear was her ultimate heart-dog.)

I luve em! maybe the have some chow in them?
Yeah her color does look alot like morgan, I think carlie is a cute name :)
Sage is realy pretty.
My mom is guessing maybe a little chow, too, because of their curly tails and "Brownie's" stance. We'll see what happens as they grow up, though. :)

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
Adorable puppies! How exciting!

Carlie? How about Carlee. Yes. Because no one ever spells it that way.. I'm all alone!
I'll suggest that spelling to her. ;) I'll let you know what she decides in the end, too!

I can't wait to go meet these pups. Guess I need to start making plans for the next TX visit...

bubbatd

I'm so glad that your Mom went " just looking " ! A home without a dog is just too lonely !

ACooper

Oh they are TOO CUTE!

I have always liked the name Sage! I have no idea why, I just do :D

I was thinking chow mixed in there too because of the spots on their tongues.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
I'm so glad that your Mom went " just looking " ! A home without a dog is just too lonely !
She still has one old dog still at home in addition to the new puppies. Kit is 14 years old, almost 15, and he is going to help train the new ones, and they will keep him company since Cody is gone, too.

I'm glad she went looking at the rescue, too. Cody was a special dog to her, and I know that although these two aren't "replacing" him, they are going to help fill a void in her heart now. It was so good to hear her happy again on the phone. She has been so depressed since Cody got sick.

Oh they are TOO CUTE!

I have always liked the name Sage! I have no idea why, I just do :D

I was thinking chow mixed in there too because of the spots on their tongues.
Yeah, the more I look at the pics the more I see Chow. I didn't even notice the tongue spots! Granted, Morgan has spots, too, and I have high doubts that there is any Chow in him... but who knows! :p

They are adorable and sweet, and that is all that matters to Mom right now.

Members online

No members online now.