Oh hello winter

Taqroy

I WANT WINTER!!

And possibly your dogs. Mu is hysterical and seems like such a character! Though, to be honest that seems to be a requirement of your dogs, excess of personality!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
They look like they are having fun. I smell snow out there, it sin't here yet but on it's way. Hope my dogs look like they like it as much as your do. I am ready to hibernate.

Taqroy

I WANT WINTER!!

And possibly your dogs. Mu is hysterical and seems like such a character! Though, to be honest that seems to be a requirement of your dogs, excess of personality!
That is the only winter we've got so far! I'm hoping for snow on Wednesday though....I want it to get cold. Mu is a nutjob. If that's what you mean by character. Lol.

Fantastic pictures!! I adore your dogs.
Thanks! I was worried about how they'd come out, the lighting was awful. I think they edited okay though.

They look like they are having fun. I smell snow out there, it sin't here yet but on it's way. Hope my dogs look like they like it as much as your do. I am ready to hibernate.
Me too! My favorite part of winter is couch cuddles but no one wants to cuddle because it's not cold yet.

<3 your crew. What a fantastic bunch! ROFL @ "blorp"
Tipper is pure blorp. It is the only word to describe the faces she makes. Lol.

Moth

Mild and Slightly Nutty
It is my favorite crew of shortlegged dog-monsters :)

All three of them are fabulous, but Mu especially seems to be rocking out in the snow.

Members online

No members online now.