The humalitions of Uallis...

Mdawn

He decided after that incident to run away from home...

However, I convinced him to come back. He did but only because he couldn't leave his beloved couch behind...

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
lol he is soo cute! he really DOES LOVE that couch! and i love his smooshy face, all those wrinkles!

Mdawn

Thanks for the replies...Uallis can be a funny guy...lol He HATES having his face smooshed and really HATES it when people stand on his couch...lol

In the one picture of Uallis trying to get behind my boyfriend's legs while they were on the couch....Uallis always tries does that. He's trying to knock our legs out from under us. With my boyfriend, he has a harder time of it because my bf is tall...but with me it does actually work. He will knock me down and then sit on me, pinning me down...Then he'll either try to "maul" my arms or lick my face...:D

BlackPuppy

Owned by Belgians
What a good boy he is to come back home. And very nice of him to have a good sense of humor. ;)

I used to watch the show "Pet Psychic" will Sonya Fitzpatrick. And there was one reading that really stuck with me. There was some kind of hound dog who said he didn't like it when his owner made fun of his ears. (She used to hold them out like wings and laugh about him being able to fly.) Ever since that I decided not to ever do something undignified to my dogs that would embarrass any of them. Not easy to do, mind you.

PS I know some people don't believe in animal communication, I was the same way. Then I learned how to listen to my dogs. Holy cow, it sure does explain lots of things. I don't do it much because I don't have much to ask. But, boy, when they want to be heard, they can be very loud. :)

Members online

No members online now.