New Paco Leashes!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
I finally got around to photographing the Paco leashes... well, maybe just Ronin's. Ilsa's leash matches her collar also, but I'll take photos of her leash tomorrow.

Ronin and his Pandora Leash (and Pandora Collar):

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
hey--I think we need some more pictures!!! I'm not sure if I can comment on the leash yet....definitely need more pics. to make a decision..... :p

BostonBanker

Argh, you must hate me. Every time I see photos of those collars, I end up on the site picking out what I want. I fully intend to order them...and then life gets in the way. Plus, I worry they will end up being too wide/heavy for Meg. Argh. Off to browse the site again.

Oh, and Ronin looks absolutley smashing in his wardrobe! I look forward to seeing Ilsa in hers!

Hillside

Original Twin
Argh, you must hate me. Every time I see photos of those collars, I end up on the site picking out what I want. I fully intend to order them...and then life gets in the way. Plus, I worry they will end up being too wide/heavy for Meg. Argh. Off to browse the site again.

Oh, and Ronin looks absolutley smashing in his wardrobe! I look forward to seeing Ilsa in hers!
Psst, they make the collars in all different sizes and styles (or you can design your own!). I don't think you would have a problem finding the perfect one for Meg. ;)
I still haven't decided which one Miss Soggy dog is going to get.

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Oohhh... so gorgeous! I ended up browsing the site and :yikes::yikes::yikes: at the prices again. I love my dog.... but. I don't think I can justify buying a collar/leash set for $150 :(

BostonBanker

Psst, they make the collars in all different sizes and styles (or you can design your own!). I don't think you would have a problem finding the perfect one for Meg.
I still haven't decided which one Miss Soggy dog is going to get.
Oh, trust me, I have browsed the whole site! You'll have to let me know which one you pick out. I love the Milan, but really prefer 3/4" collars on her, and haven't found any I like much in that size. And I am so not good at designing things like that!

SizzleDog

Lord Cynical
BB, you'd be surprised - the 1" double layer collars seem "less wide" than other 1" collars. I hate 1" collars on my dogs, but for some reason the Paco 1" collars (double layer of course) look smaller.

a.baker

I love it! It looks so good, you picked out a perfect one for your dog. I don't think all dogs would look good in the same thing when it comes to leashes and collars; so good match!

BostonBanker

BB, you'd be surprised - the 1" double layer collars seem "less wide" than other 1" collars. I hate 1" collars on my dogs, but for some reason the Paco 1" collars (double layer of course) look smaller.
That's really good to know. Meg's only 36 lbs, so some 1" collars make her look like she's wearing a neck brace! I wish I could find a place that sells them so I could actually see/feel them. Ah, well. I'm sure I will give in and just order one someday!

pacopoe

Yeah, Ronin's got "Blue Steel" nailed. And that's why models are paid the big bucks... they make anything look good (and good looking things even better)!

Not to pimp too hard, but we are having a contest that goes through Sunday so there is a chance to win the Paco Collar of your choice or, if you can't decide, my choice... just sayin'... http://www.pacocollars.com/whatsnew.php and scroll down for the details.

Members online

No members online now.