Dekka? Never heard of her

Snip

Banned
Hello everyone....I had to jump in during this thread "Guess the breed....."
to set the record straight....in theory this will become my dog. (You would think with 5 in the house already that I would have one....nope....

Anyway....Dekka (the person, not the dog) is my better half, I know a lot of you have read posts and threads that she is involved in (waaaayyyyy too many of them though, have to increase her workload I guess.)

To summarize, we currently have 5 JRT's, Kaiden, Snip, Dekka, Zo (Sizzle), and Scandal. (Listed by age, oldest to youngest.) I'm currently in discussion about getting a long haired whippet pup, though unfortunately it's not a sure thing as of yet.

Mark

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
Hello *waves*
From the other thread I thought you were the breeder :p
(though I thought it was odd that you were using one of Dekka's dogs as a name and avatar pic, lol)

Anyway, welcome to chaz!!

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I'm currently in discussion about getting a long haired whippet pup, though unfortunately it's not a sure thing as of yet.
What do you mean it's not for sure? It better be for sure! I was asked to come babysit some of your crew while the puppy is picked up, lol. No puppy, I'm still coming over to harass you :)

Snip

Banned
What do you mean it's not for sure? It better be for sure! I was asked to come babysit some of your crew while the puppy is picked up, lol. No puppy, I'm still coming over to harass you :)
Won't be me, I'm away that weekend regardless. The 'other half' might be making the trek. We're still in discussion stages as to the puppy, and haven't picked anything out yet.

Maxy24

Hi and welcome to Chazhound! I'm glad you joined and hope you stick around and enjoy the forum :D

Members online

No members online now.