Chaz puppies of 2013

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
EEEKKK!!!

I can't believe I am saying this, but in about 6 weeks a Little male Boerboel pup will be joining my family.

I am super ecstatic, I have been waiting for this for a long time and its finally happening.

WOOT WOOT

Toller_08

EEEKKK!!!

I can't believe I am saying this, but in about 6 weeks a Little male Boerboel pup will be joining my family.

I am super ecstatic, I have been waiting for this for a long time and its finally happening.

WOOT WOOT
Super exciting!!! I am so happy for you!

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
LUCKY! I can't wait to see tons of pics of everyone's pups! I'm so jealous. Having MAAJOORR puppy fever. But I'm puppy sitting two shih tzus this weekend and next, so....yay!! There will be pics. :)

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
Tomorrow. Oh, my God. It is just now starting to hit me.

After four years of waiting. Finally. PUPPY.

Now I'm going in to major freak out mode. ZOMG, do I really want a puppy? ZOMG, what if a Chessie isn't the right breed for me? ZOMG, am I ready to house break, and crate train, and socialize, and train, and deal with chewing and nipping and general puppy naughtiness? ZOMG, what if he turns out to be an awful dog and everything I DON'T want? What if he is a descructive, anxious, spazz dog?

(The breeder I'm going with has TONS of references in regards to her pups' temperaments and health. So I'm sure he'll be great. But I'm still freaking out!)

I'll meet him tomorrow and all will be well. Until then, ZOMG!!!

Kootenay

Tomorrow. Oh, my God. It is just now starting to hit me.

After four years of waiting. Finally. PUPPY.

Now I'm going in to major freak out mode. ZOMG, do I really want a puppy? ZOMG, what if a Chessie isn't the right breed for me? ZOMG, am I ready to house break, and crate train, and socialize, and train, and deal with chewing and nipping and general puppy naughtiness? ZOMG, what if he turns out to be an awful dog and everything I DON'T want? What if he is a descructive, anxious, spazz dog?

(The breeder I'm going with has TONS of references in regards to her pups' temperaments and health. So I'm sure he'll be great. But I'm still freaking out!)

I'll meet him tomorrow and all will be well. Until then, ZOMG!!!
Totally went through this myself! Especially because I ended up getting a pup way sooner than I had originally been planning.

But it turned out wonderfully. I'm sure your pup will be perfect for you!! Enjoy the anticipation and excitement! It's so much fun :)

Katem

My phone died on the drive back, so those were the best pictures I could get of a moving puppy in a moving car. I'm obsessed with him already. Now all I need is to decide on a name.

Just need to say that even as a chronic lurker, keeping this quiet was extremely difficult.

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
From the ride home:

He's doing well so are. I'm in uber stress mode with untrained puppy around. LOL He's a bit whiny and I hope that isn't a sign of things to come. Otherwise, very outgoing and takes most things in stride (and those that he doesn't take in stride he investigates with some encouragement).

Happy to have a puppy, and also stressed! I just want the introductory phase to be over and figure out our new schedule. Then I'll be happy. LOL

Oko

Silence, peasants.
He's doing well so are. I'm in uber stress mode with untrained puppy around. LOL He's a bit whiny and I hope that isn't a sign of things to come. Otherwise, very outgoing and takes most things in stride (and those that he doesn't take in stride he investigates with some encouragement).

Happy to have a puppy, and also stressed! I just want the introductory phase to be over and figure out our new schedule. Then I'll be happy. LOL
Congrats, he's sooo cute!! Relax, you'll be fine, and enjoy him. :)

Lizmo

Water Junkie
Blackrose, relax, enjoy your puppyhood time. :) It'll fly by so fast. He's adorable!

FG167

What a cute puppy!!!! I want a Chessie!!! Did you decide on a name?

Aikon, being uncooperative LOL

And starting to look more grown up

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
Puppy, puppy, puppy!! Seriously I still can't believe this is happening. I am just so excited. 6 weeks from now can't come any sooner. Let's hope those weeks fly by. Now to start hoarding all the things.

Black rose, more pictures!

GipsyQueen

Blackrose he's ADORABLE!! :) How old is he? He's so fuzzy ^^

So many puppies around the same age right now on chaz :) I can't wait to see how all will develope!
Were any of the new puppies born on April 1st, like Zora? :)

What a cute puppy!!!! I want a Chessie!!! Did you decide on a name?

Aikon, being uncooperative LOL

And starting to look more grown up
He is going to be seriously drop dead gorgeous. And big congrats for daddy making the world team!!!!

Members online

No members online now.