Well turns out

Zoom

Twin 2.0
****, you don't show up for how long and then BAM, pop in with this news?

Congratulations!

That's the 1st I've heard that song. It is absolutely beautiful!

Congrats & wishing the two of you a lifetime of happiness!

Congrats! What on earth did you do to the poor girl to trick her into this folly? :D

Song?

WAY too much country for me, lol. But if that's her choice you should probably learn to love it. It will be "your" song forever ;)

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
Congrats! What on earth did you do to the poor girl to trick her into this folly? :D

Song?

WAY too much country for me, lol. But if that's her choice you should probably learn to love it. It will be "your" song forever ;)
gotta agree with this. Congrats.

RD

Are you dead yet?
I just listened to the song and I agree with Renee, too country for me :p Sappy, but cute and sentimental etc. What's more important than what we think is that you guys both love it.

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
AHHH!H!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!

Oh and sparks the song is She's my everything by brad paisley

Date? dresses? flowers? Location? How did you propose?

CONGRATS!

Miakoda

Well, seeing as how I LOVE country music (& I think Brad Paisley is a hoot!), I love the song. I've got the cd and t's on my ipod. :)

And congrats!

Oh, and give Fran the details before she hunts you down. ;) :D

Doberluv

Congrats! Yeah, how did you talk her into this craziness? It must have taken a lot of work and time and that's why you haven't been around for so long. Hope you stick around more now that you're about to settle down. lol. I didn't listen to the song yet. It was too early in the morning to continue watching that girl throw up in the toilet. I had to zap that thing off my screen. But what matters is that you two find the song perfect. I'm more of a blues type lover...something like Etta Jame's At Last would do. But if it's not your style....

Well...I hope you post pictures and keep us up to date so we can join in on your happiness....all very exciting!

CanadianK9

AHHH!H!!!!!!!! CONGRATS!

Oh and sparks the song is She's my everything by brad paisley

Date? dresses? flowers? Location? How did you propose?

CONGRATS!
date not set in stone yet, thinking of fall, flowers her friend sister n her r picking now, we are thinking somewhere here in ontario cause its central for the families. And proposed about 5 months ago on a date

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
date not set in stone yet, thinking of fall, flowers her friend sister n her r picking now, we are thinking somewhere here in ontario cause its central for the families. And proposed about 5 months ago on a date
FIVE MONTHS AGO?! This is unacceptable for you to be telling us now :lol-sign:

Members online

No members online now.