Bamm wants to show you some pics

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
And Goober said that it wasn't fair that I keep just showing pics of Bamm... so here he is

Mom, Why wont you take anymore pics of me these days?

Pfft wahtever

Time for my mid-day nap

*done*

noludoru

Bored Now.
#1. AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!

#2 Where did all those boxes come from? Goober might not like them on his litterbox, lol!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
I love that captioned one! That is just perfect!

Goober has such striking, big eyes too!

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
Nolu, I moved his litterbox so it's not in that corner anymore. He was keeping me up every night and getting on the fish tank so Jo said that I could move his litterbox into the dining room for now since we don't have a dining room table and just eat in the living room.

The captioned one is my favorite

Jules

Magic, motherf@%$*#!
Awww... the two are adorable!

P.S.: Don't let your bf see the last one of Bamm though. Isn't he going to the USMC Bootcamp? ;)

skittledoo

Crazy naked dog lady
haha Jules, he's still thinking about it. He decided to take a little more time and is researching into other branches and other job ideas. He wants to keep his options open. I think he saw how upset I was at first and that plus how his dad felt made him decide to take a little more time in his decision making. I did tell him that I will support him in whatever decision he makes though so we'll see. Bamm is my ultimate soldier though... haha don't tell Brendan.

Hillside

Original Twin
Awww... the two are adorable!

P.S.: Don't let your bf see the last one of Bamm though. Isn't he going to the USMC Bootcamp? ;)
Marines aren' soldiers though, they are Marines. ;) I live with one, they get snarly if you call them soldiers.

We can has more Bamm pics please?

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Awww cute doggy and kitty.

I love that caption pic of Bamm. I love the last picture of Goober. He looks alot like Peanut when he sleeps. LOL :D

Members online