Dancin' with my Greyhound, oh-oh-oh-oh

So last night was my first Freestyle class with Teeny. But because she has been sick with kennel cough I decided to bring Wally as a substitute just to be safe.

Well wouldn't you know that darn Greyhound LOVED IT! This lazy stubborn hound, who hasn't done basic obedience in about 2 years, was heeling with me in the perfect position all the way across the room in less than 5 minutes. He was jumping around and was super excited to be used as a demo dog for "back up." He was AWESOME!

Now I just have to figure out how to clone myself so that I can take both dogs to class because Wally is definitely going to keep going with this. As long as he's having fun I'll keep on going with him. It's nice to see the old man excited about something!!

Doberluv

Oh! That is sooooo cool! I've always wanted to do that with a dog and there are no real clubs or trainers around to join up with....like a team. I've seen videos and little "skits" on TV.....very fun and cool. I'm so glad your dog and you are having fun. I hope you post pictures or a video soon. Have a great time!

Oh! That is sooooo cool! I've always wanted to do that with a dog and there are no real clubs or trainers around to join up with....like a team. I've seen videos and little "skits" on TV.....very fun and cool. I'm so glad your dog and you are having fun. I hope you post pictures or a video soon. Have a great time!
Well in a couple of weeks we have to do heeling to music, so even though it won't be a routine, I'll still video it and put it up. Now to find the perfect tunes . . .

Members online