anyone feed eagle pack holistic anchovy,sardine and salmon

when lexie is off her perscription diet for cyrstals i was thinking avout this food i emailed them and their holistic vet said this food would be good to feed and help not form cyrstals anyone have any information or feed this food thanks

showpug

I have no experience with Fromm, but Eagle Pack Holistic is a spectacular feed line IMO. I really liked the results I got with Eagle Pack and they have great customer service. :)

thanks eagle pack did send me a email saying their holistic vet recommended
their fish diet to help lexie from forming crystals thought that would help her alot

showpug

Are you sure about that? :)
I have always gotten replies from EP within a day. They are always very polite and answer all my questions even though I seem to bombard them with email at times, LOL. So yes, I am sure about that ;) ;) ;)

showpug

no iam not sure thats what they said have to ask my vet what he thinks
If your vet isn't a natural or holistic vet, I doubt they will recommend the food, or even know about it's existence for that matter. They will probably recommend Science Diet or some other horrific option. :rolleyes: Just an FYI, for the most part, vets are very lacking in nutrition training and are taught what they do know by food companies like Science Diet. :yikes:

i know what should i do they only beleive in science diet but they are very good vets i live in a small town and we have 3 of them that work togeather
they have been very good to me my older sheltie died last aug she was sick a few months and they were the best can you help me ive been doing some research i need a food low in phoshorus,low in salt low in purines the 2 ive been looking at i think fromms the best one qualifies does fish agree with a sheltie she eats anything nothing she doesnt like the one is their whitefish the salmon has a little bigger numbers thanks

showpug

i know what should i do they only beleive in science diet but they are very good vets i live in a small town and we have 3 of them that work togeather
they have been very good to me my older sheltie died last aug she was sick a few months and they were the best can you help me ive been doing some research i need a food low in phoshorus,low in salt low in purines the 2 ive been looking at i think fromms the best one qualifies does fish agree with a sheltie she eats anything nothing she doesnt like the one is their whitefish the salmon has a little bigger numbers thanks
What are purines? Do you mean protein? You may want to check out the California Natural line of foods. www.naturapet.com

MoonStr80

Obessed with Dogs
I tried a couple of samples of EP. The Fish & the senior, she did okay on Senior. BUT -- when she tried the sample of the fish one of EP she developed hives

Members online

No members online now.