Sunny and his infinite cuteness

Sunnypup

mostly ignored...
I just have to say that I LOVE MY PUPPY! He is the best. Too cute for words and seems to KNOW when I need a cuddle. I'm just so happy that he is in my life. Yesterday we went to an end of the school year picnic and everyone thought he was adorable and sweet. (of course I couldn't deny it for a second :) ) We went down to the lake where he proceeded to wow everyone (especially me) by playing fetch in the water for a solid half hour. He's never done this before, usually getting bored after throw 2 or 3 but he just kept on going, leaping through the shallows like a deer then swimming out as far as I could throw to. Talk about a pooped pup. We went home and he played in the yard to dry off, then came in and sat with me as sweet and mellow as I have ever seen him. He was content and happy too, I could tell. We went to a specialty pet store to look into innova for him or some other high calorie, good quality kibble I can take backpacking with us. He proceeded to wow 3 store workers out of GOURMET doggy treats( I mean the ones that cost 2$ each) by doing alllll of his tricks. I had trouble getting him to leave the store. :rolleyes: I've been so down lately I wanted to let you guys know that Sunny continues to do very well and is growing more handsome and clever as the days progress. He can now locate my car keys for me, along with a myriad of other items I hide for him around the house. Silly trick but quite useful when I am running late! I think so many people have called him a retriever he thinks it is now his calling in life! Except with the boys...he still herds them like a good aussie should :rolleyes:

gapeach

Big Mutts
Sunny is such a good boy. Sounds like he's a real attention getting puppy. He sure has lived up to his name :D

Members online

No members online now.