Who wants to see the Special "Project"?!

A

Angel Chicken

Ya'll did a wonderful job!!

As for more recent pics.... I can do that for ya! I'll take some today!

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
SummerRiot said:
Grammy, you were the most impossible one to find pictures for lmao!!
We had to request a picture shipment!! lol
We all think you need to post pictures upon pictures upon pictures!! :)

Grammy, I had to go all special forces to find a pic of Chip! LOL...

Yeah! You guys dont know how many pages of posts were gone through to find pictures and then some of them didnt work! *GASP*

To those of you who we missed, please PM me one picture of each dog you have. Thanks.

Snark

Mutts to you
Nuts, I couldn't get the video to play more than a couple of seconds at a time... stupid dial-up... grrrrr... Maybe I can sneak a peek at work tomorrow, won't be able to have the sound on though... *sigh* Looked good for the few seconds I did see!

Julie

I am back again.
That is great. I know how many hours that must have taken.
I have done a few shorter movies, and that one is long.......I am still waiting for it all to load so I can watch it all the way through. I have dial up too.:(

That is soooo AWESOME. I will send BP another picture so Rocket can be included too. But only if you will be updating it anyway.
I wish I wouldn't be gone so much this summer. I would have loved to help you guys. :D

By the way....... I LOVED IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Zoom

Twin 2.0
Summer, Jenn and Buddysparents, I can't tell you how proud I am of all of you for putting that together! It's wonderful and I'm tearing up like a little girl over here. :)

Melissa_W

Aw, that was very nice... You must have spent a lot of time one it. I enjoyed it, even though Skye didn't make the cut! lol But I expected as much.

Giny

That was fantastic, and I love your choice of music. It made it even more sentimental.

Buddy'sParents

*Finding My Inner Fila*
Guys, if we forgot you, please PM me a picture of each dog you have and their names, we will be correcting this. Thanks.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
confess..how many times have you watched this:D I wish it could be my screen saver! I am so in love with all your dogs.

jess2416

Who woulda thought
smkie said:
confess..how many times have you watched this:D I wish it could be my screen saver! I am so in love with all your dogs.
I have watched it at least once a day since its been posted :D

MomOf7

Evil Kitty taco eater
Awsome! Need I say more?
Gave me chills! Thanks for all the work! Turned out wonderfully:D

Snark

Mutts to you
Still can't get it to play more than a couple of seconds at a time, took over ten minutes to get to keyodie's pup. I've got a Mac and use JavaScript and have dial-up... Anyone have any suggestions on how to get the video to play continuously? I'd love to see the whole thing...

Members online

No members online now.