Dog Memorials

Minnie

Dear All,

This is Minnie's mom. I lost my fifteen year old, EJ, this year. I would like to get a pet memorial stone engraved. Any suggestions for reputable companies to use?

Thanks,

Karen

Sometimes a local memorial company will do them. By the time you pay for shipping, you might be better off buying locally, plus, you can probably get them to do something more personalized for you.

Urns

I HAVE BEEN IN THE PROCESS of setting up a website for memorials...one of my most precious features is our urns that are the exact as possible look as your pet!

Send as many pics of the pet for best possible designing, and we (handmake with TLC) create an 8 -10" ceramic figurine (mounted on a wooden base of choice) that looks just like the pet you lost, with enough room inside for the ashes. The average dog is about 1-1/2 cups of ashes. Many people purchase figurines, but why not have one with meaning??? And, save the earth!

Marie

Save the ashes, wait until our website opens for business, our prices will range from $100.00 - 300.00. You are very welcome. I have lost a most precious baby and with my talent have fulfilled my desire, and wish to reach our to others in need as I was...I understand.

Marie

Members online

No members online now.