Chaz puppies of 2013

Georgygirl those are some beautiful puppies!

Here's just one updated photo of Circus, she turned 12 weeks old to-day! She's been so well-behaved so far -- though a lot of it is probably because she's still a bit too small to get up on things yet ;)

Thanks Pintage! Circus is just gorgeous! She looks like she's ready to have some fun.

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
So my boy is 6 weeks old today, only two more weeks and a bit to go!! OMG!!
YAYAYAY! I can't imagine how excited you are!!!!

Oh, he is darling. His face is to die for.
Oh I love that little face of his. He has SUCH a big personality for being a little (well little in respect to other dogs) guy. Hence his tagline in the last picture :p

Finkie_Mom

It's A Red Dog Revolution
She's 6 months old today. Looks like a real adult with a crazy hair-do.

6/25/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

6/25/13 by Gator_Dog, on Flickr

The baby is almost grown up :(
OMG LOVE her! She's gorgeous :)

Jari is almost 5 months old - and all legs! Here's a stacked pic:

Took quite a few shots to get this one. He has a great sit/down stay, but the stand stays are not quite there LOL. He's about 17" at the withers and 19lbs :D

Oko

Silence, peasants.
He is so adorable, I want to steal him from you. Add to my beige/orange dog collection.

Well, hopefully by tomorrow we shall know if futurepuppy is in this here litter, or I will be back to putting the feelers out (also asked that if there wasn't a puppy available, if this breeder had any recs.). Soooo...good puppy thoughts?

He is so adorable, I want to steal him from you. Add to my beige/orange dog collection.

Well, hopefully by tomorrow we shall know if futurepuppy is in this here litter, or I will be back to putting the feelers out (also asked that if there wasn't a puppy available, if this breeder had any recs.). Soooo...good puppy thoughts?
Fingers crossed for you!!

Pup pup is 7 weeks old today. SQUEEE!!! I am getting so excited. So a week and a bit pup should be here. And oko. I am sending puppy vibes your way.
man this time has FLOWN by

HayleyMarie

Like a bat outa' hell
I'm already anticipating the thousands of pictures that you will be uploading day one. XD
Oh, you bet yah. I am hoping i can get a friend to tag along so she can snap all the pictures as I go pick him up from the airport.

Zora turned 3 months old yesterday :) Time is FLYING by!
You lie, I cannot believe how big she is already, wow time is flying by.

GipsyQueen

Oh, you bet yah. I am hoping i can get a friend to tag along so she can snap all the pictures as I go pick him up from the airport.

You lie, I cannot believe how big she is already, wow time is flying by.
I wish I was ^^

Our breeder told us other (beauceron) breeders think she is the best looking from her litter. ;) Which is GOOD, because I want to start showing her once she is old enough. ;) We are going to a beauceron special in August, just to look. :)

Shai

& the Muttly Crew
OMG LOVE her! She's gorgeous :)

Took quite a few shots to get this one. He has a great sit/down stay, but the stand stays are not quite there LOL. He's about 17" at the withers and 19lbs :D
Webby-sized! There should be more practical-coated Webby- and Jari-sized dogs in the world... :)

Members online

No members online now.