The Venting Thread

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Buh, migraine. I'm such a freaking idiot... generally only certain foods trigger them, I know what most of those triggers are, I go "oooh, chocolate!" and eat it anyways.
Same here ... yet I do it anyway because its soooo worth it. luckily its mostly milk chocolate that does it, dark doesnt really effect me.

Two people so far have backed out on coming to pic up the chaise lounge we have listed on both Craigslist and Freecycle. Its FREE. Its in my way. I cannot set up my sewing area until we get rid of it. I hate it. Its ugly and I don't want it here. We can't get it out of the office (How the hell did we get it in here?! I wish I could remember, maybe then we could get it out!!!!!!) We were going to set it curbside and just put a sign on it that said "free take me" but we can't get it out, and its starting to rain. I don't care if it gets wet, but I doubt anyone is going to take it wet (that sounded super dirty and now I'm giggling). But seriously, I WANT IT OUT!!!!!!!!!! I need a place to do my sewing. :(

Taqroy

I am so unbelievably mad at the Nissan dealership. They've had my car for TWO WEEKS, didn't call me last week to let me know that the parts were back ordered, didn't call me to tell me that one part basically has an estimated time of arrival of NEVER, didn't call me this morning like they promised, and basically have completely screwed themselves out of me ever going back. And their manager was supposed to call me four and a half hours ago and I have heard NOTHING.

And the guy who's supposed to be handling all this was all "Well I'm really sorry and I don't have an excuse but is there anything I can do to make this up to you?" Um GO BACK TWO WEEKS AND DON'T **** THIS UP. That would be awesome. Failing that, just give me my **** car back.

I am so unbelievably mad at the Nissan dealership. They've had my car for TWO WEEKS, didn't call me last week to let me know that the parts were back ordered, didn't call me to tell me that one part basically has an estimated time of arrival of NEVER, didn't call me this morning like they promised, and basically have completely screwed themselves out of me ever going back. And their manager was supposed to call me four and a half hours ago and I have heard NOTHING.

And the guy who's supposed to be handling all this was all "Well I'm really sorry and I don't have an excuse but is there anything I can do to make this up to you?" Um GO BACK TWO WEEKS AND DON'T **** THIS UP. That would be awesome. Failing that, just give me my **** car back.
We had SO many issues with the Nissan dealership in the springs. I HATE them. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with their idiocy!!!

Taqroy

We had SO many issues with the Nissan dealership in the springs. I HATE them. I'm so sorry you're having to deal with their idiocy!!!
The one on Academy? I am seriously in awe of their shitty service. And apparently the one on Woodmen is almost as bad - my parents took their Xterra there three times and STILL had issues with it.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
Be careful if you have you have your car fixed on warranty or insurance, here there has been a rash of insurance companies using cheap, barely passable parts in cars to save money. It's not the auto parts place's fault, it's the insurance company pulling the strings. Forcing the body shop to use the parts they are willing to pay for or they threaten not to pay them.

Also it takes forever because since the insurance pays the garage they milk for as much time as they can because time = money.

Not saying every insurance company or garage does this but just a heads up that there are some naughty ones out there.

Taqroy

Academy. I lit the manager up at that one. I was SO beyond pissed at them!!!!!!!
That's pretty much where I'm at. The manager finally called me and they took off 25% of the bill which is about 100 dollars. And they're dropping the car off for me tomorrow. I'm slightly appeased but probably never going back.

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
I'm so frustrated about so many things. And I try to explain why I'm frustrated to people and it gets brushed off or I get criticized for it.

I just feel like crying. Today has been one little bad thing on another and it sucks. And then I feel stupid for being upset because I know in the grand scheme of things I shouldn't complain.

It also sucks that I've had nightmares for two nights (which NEVER happens to me) and that is not helping. I usually have really restful, lucid dreams that are awesome and the past two nights have been some of the worst nightmares I've ever had in my life.

meepitsmeagan

Meagan & The Cattle Dog Crew
So much to do and I want to do none of it. Had so much motivation after a nap, and then went for a bike ride and out to eat, and now I just want to lounge.

Need to do dishes, laundry, sweeping, laundry, sleeping. I want none of it!

First world problems, there.

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
My previous OB informed me (gleefully) that a tipped back uterus usually results in back labor. Sadly she was right in my case and back labor suuuuuucks. I'm not saying this as a scare tactic, just something to prepare for cause I know there are methods for easing it.
Yea, I'm kind of expecting that when the time comes. :p I get a LOT of back pain before shark week. >.< *dislike*

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
why cant nurses and doctors go by the chart? i KNOW there is a NO VACCINE order for Caleb , His NEURO refused letting him get them 9 freaking years ago ,
why give them and just tell his dad to sign here. his dad is freaking clueless , he went in for strep throat , not vaccines , why give a kid that already is sick 4 vaccines that will weaken his system more , while they KNOW his Seizure can KILL him. WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY .........

I cant even be mad at Chris because he is as sick as they are and is not the one usually bringing him to the doctor. he thought it was the same antibiotic as the other received.

When i called to ask what exactly the 4 shots where , the nurse acted like it was no big deal. YES it is a HUGE deal , he can DIE.

i am so mad right now .

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
Sudden intense stomach pains that send me running to the bathroom are NOT COOL. Seriously I was 100% fine all day and evening, called someone on the phone and about 1.5 minutes in was in emergency state trying to get them to stop talking so I could hang up.

I'm really sick of all that.

Red.Apricot

I'm really broke right now, and I got a new shrug recently. I wore it for the first time today, and my dad accidentally shredded it.

I'm mostly upset that I'm upset; it was an accident, and he loves me, and he feels bad, and it's just a shrug.

But I really liked it.

And now it's ruined.

:[

Members online

No members online now.