I delivered a litter tonight

My bosses bitch went into labour tonight while they were away.I whelped a litter.It was awesome.They are so small compared to baby GSDs and Dobes.Mom did great but needed my hand on her the whole time.My boss came home and I said we have puppies.They think there are 5 in there.2 were born with me as the caretaker.They were so happy I was there.It was such a sweet moment.They have another litter due too so will want some extra help.I am on call for the morning.

corykins22

i didnt know cotons were any other color than white. not that that has anything to do with anything. but very cool! it would be so neat to be a part of something like that.

bubbatd

It's a wonderful experience....even though it's a natural thing, we have to be there in case of problems.............the dams seem to know we're there to help. They relax more, easier delivery and more milk for the babies.

bubbatd said:
It's a wonderful experience....even though it's a natural thing, we have to be there in case of problems.............the dams seem to know we're there to help. They relax more, easier delivery and more milk for the babies.
It was.Diva wanted lots of love.Petting really calmed her down.It was amazing to watch.

Members online

No members online now.