Guess what I just booked...

mrose_s

BusterLove
I wasn't going to do it this time around because I shouldn't really be spending the money and its a 6 hour round trip and I had to work. But shift is swapped, money is out of savings and Mum is actually keen to drive 6 hours on Sunday and Quinn will be tried on sheep this weekend. :D

I am beyond ecstatic.
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

Pictures will be taken.

Soooo jealous!! Though, not of the drive :D Pictures and video if possible!!

I am so excited for you and Quinn!

mrose_s

BusterLove
I'm just glad I SOMEHOW got the Saturday night off (usually I have to work till2am) so atleast I can get a good sleep the night before.

I do have this vision of her just freaking out and barking at the sheep though.

RD

Are you dead yet?
PICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICS *deep breath* PICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICSPICS!!!!

Pictures are mandatory. And video. And have fun!

MPP

petperson
Have a great time! Quinn, you're going to love the sheep. :D Better than tennis balls. Really.

Lizmo

Water Junkie
I'm just glad I SOMEHOW got the Saturday night off (usually I have to work till2am) so atleast I can get a good sleep the night before.

I do have this vision of her just freaking out and barking at the sheep though.
This is not uncommon and don't be upset if she does. It probably just means she's still not mature enough. I'm sure she'll turn on like a champ, though. :D

Yes, pictures are MANDITORY! And....I want to hear ALL about it! :D

mrose_s

BusterLove
The place is 3 hours away.
I know someone that occasionally does workshops thats only an hour away but they are very ANKC based and I'm not too interested. I've been looking around but I havn't found much, hopefully I'll be able to get out to some more trials and meet some more people because noone advertises much.

Members online

No members online now.