my daisy's babies

Hi everyone, this is my first time here, and i just wanted to post some pics of my babies...they are the cutest little "chomperanians" :) I am having trouble uploading my pictures, can anyone tell me how to make the files smaller so that this site will accept them? They are digital photos in jpg form, but each one is about 400kb. Any suggestions?

W

Whitedobelover

hmmm chomperanian?????did i get that right... what is that im curious thanks

welcome anyway

see puppy photos

A "chomperanian" is my friend, Heather's, definition of my designer breed, half registered chihuahua and half registered pomeranian...the reason for the name is that she now has one of my boys, Stretch, and he chews on everything...so she called him a chomperanian one day, and it just sorta stuck. Check out my other photos in my album, and you will see my "chompers", they are doll babies. Thanks for your interest. Ok, I am editing now to add that apparently the only way you can see my babies is to find them in the puppy pictures section of this site. Look for "finnie and the boys" and you will find my "chomperanians", they are posted by me, daisyzbabes. Let me know what you all think when you see them, Finnie is a white chi-pom sitting up in the photo, with the pom boys behind her...it is very cute!! Thanks again for asking about them, we love them all so much.

Last edited:

Babyblue5290

Happy Meal. Yum.
What did you mean when you said "Half registered"? Do you mean they are registered by the AKC or some other organization?

oh and are you breeding? Haven't seen the pics yet so I'll go take a look right now.

Members online

No members online now.