"Ummm....can Iz haz sum pizza too?"

"Can't uz see I'm nappin?"

"Can Iz haz a cookie too?"

More......

"Fine then....Iz no want ur stoopid cookie anyways..."

"Iz chillin wif my homie!"

"What?! I does not sits funny! Shut up!"

More....

Random Allie pic. She gets pissy if people don't pay attention to her....

"Obey me and I shall not kill you......yet...."

"Iz hiding from the scary kitty.....shhhhhhh!"

All done! Thanks for looking!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
hehehe is hiding from the scary kitty is just tooo sweet. I love Joey i do.

mjb

I love the hiding from scary kitty pic, and I also love the picture of the actual scary kitty!!

hehehe is hiding from the scary kitty is just tooo sweet. I love Joey i do.

It's so funny because sometimes I'll call him and he won't come, but I'll hear him whining. I'll go to find him and then I see the problem. Allie likes to spread out across the hallway and Joey is too scared of her to jump over so he'll sit out of striking distance and whine. Poor guy, lol!

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
how did I miss these? THERE HE IS.....and looking like a grown up boy! He is so cute---do not make me wait so long for pictures again! :p
How is his back? Did the scar get any smaller?

oh, and because I am in a demanding sort of mood....any pics. of that little pointer pup? I"m sure he must be quite big now!

how did I miss these? THERE HE IS.....and looking like a grown up boy! He is so cute---do not make me wait so long for pictures again!
How is his back? Did the scar get any smaller?

oh, and because I am in a demanding sort of mood....any pics. of that little pointer pup? I"m sure he must be quite big now!
Lol! I promise to updates pics regularly, just don't hurt me! ;)

Joey is doing great! His scar is pretty much staying the same. I make sure to put some sunscreen in it when we're out in the sun, but otherwise it doesn't seem to bother him at all. It's also a perfect place to blow raspberries when he's sitting on my lap. I'm such a mean mommy! :D He loves it when you itch around it and gets a big goofy grin on his face when you do.

Here's his scar just after the wound healed completely about a year ago

Here's his scar now

I think it's looking pretty good. With his harness on, most people don't even notice it's there.

I saw Gus about a month ago and boy was he HUGE!! I think Joey was even more surprised though. He didn't quite know what to make of the big spotted giant. After a few minutes he realized Gus wasn't going to eat him and they tore around the yard together. Unfortunately, I didn't bring my camera. But I know my dad took Gus out in the field recently and I'm hoping he took some pics. I'll have to pester him about that.

Members online

No members online now.