Breaking my heart

milo

Labrador lover!!!!!
Aww that is just soo sad!! :(
i would love to go out there and help them rehome and take care of the little dogs and cats!! its just soo sad to see taht happern and theres nothing really we can do apart from spay and neuter our animals but evern then we dont do that hey!! :(

*sigh* Where I am there isn't a huge overpopulation problem, luckily, but I have a sister with quite a few rescue animals including nine dogs, and she says she sees strays all the time. She helps as many as she can. Her husband tells her, "We can't save them all!" and she replies, "Well, we can save the ones we find!" (she big on rescue).

LOL she's a great person :). The reason we got dogs, and she's the one who got me so interested in animals. Around summer/fall of 2004 they found a pregnant cat. Gave birth to seven kittens. Her husband is also an animal lover, but has a limit (or at least tries to have one). They were planning on finding the kittens homes, and maybe keeping one or two...they ended up keeping all seven :rolleyes:. I'd love to go down and visit them sometime....nine dogs would be heaven for me ;).

gapeach

Big Mutts
Bogolove, I hate that too, they get 60 pups a week?!

Gaddy your pics are sooo cute!

bogolove

gaddylovesdogs said:
LOL she's a great person :). The reason we got dogs, and she's the one who got me so interested in animals. Around summer/fall of 2004 they found a pregnant cat. Gave birth to seven kittens. Her husband is also an animal lover, but has a limit (or at least tries to have one). They were planning on finding the kittens homes, and maybe keeping one or two...they ended up keeping all seven :rolleyes:. I'd love to go down and visit them sometime....nine dogs would be heaven for me ;).

LOL!!!! Gaddy, I like your sister more and more the more that I learn about her!

Members online