Unique Beaded Collars

fran k.

Hi - just wanted to add my shop to the listings. I make beaded dog collars made with parachute cord. Kind of funky, fun and colorful so maybe not to everyone's taste! My cockers have been wearing theirs for about a year now day in and day out and they are holding up very well. My shop link is in my signature line below. Thanks!

fran k.

Yes, they are very much like the Survival Bracelets. The end heat seal would have to be cut off and then you would be able to unravel about 15-20 feet of one single peice of parachute cord....plus you'd have some fancy beads left over too! :)
Thanks for your nice comments everyone.

yoko

I wasn't able to see in the pics. Would you be able to add a little metal ring for a tag? I usually have Yoshi in a harness but she also wears what we call dress up collars with it and I like to have the tag on the dress up collar and not the harness

They are pretty!

I was thinking (dangerous thing lol) I know some people don't trust plastic buckles, you might be able to use metal d-ring (or o-ring) on one end and a metal snap (almost like the ones on the end of a leash, not so big/long though) too.

I just wanted to throw that out there. :)

~Tucker&Me~

Wow I love your collars! And so affordable... I always find myself drooling over collars but never able to afford any, yours I could though :D

fran k.

Hi Yoko, they hold up pretty good. I live near the water and in the summer my dogs swim at least 3-4 times a week with their collars on. Not something I highly recommend though if you want to keep them looking in great condition. After they're wet its better to let them dry before attaching a leash to them as they may stretch slightly. Same as I only recommend handwashing but then I've turned around and thrown mine in the washing machine and then the dryer.

The only time I've had to throw one of my collars out is when Belle found something really nasty left behind by a raccoon on one of our walks in the woods and decided to roll in it (poop). Unfortunately it was so ground into the collar knots I didn't want to touch it let alone wash it.:eek:

Members online

No members online now.