Merle Madness

SaraB

Linds and I met up this weekend to reunite the koolie sisters and have a day full of merle madness.

The whole crew! This was the best shot we got, Didgie blinked though.

Success by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

The three koolies.

koolies by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Then we went and terrorized a dog park. Pretty sure the resident dog park goers wanted us to leave. Badly.

Koolies6 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Koolies5 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Koolies4 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Run Traveler! Your mini-me is right behind you!

TravZinga1 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Koolies2 by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

TravZuma by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Travgirls by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

Didgie's so pretty.

Didgie by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr

more...

This does not look anywhere near as loud as it sounded. Like, I don't even feel the need to wince.

I'm so glad we met up! It was so much fun!!! We've got to do it again. And play more disc. And maybe, next time Didgie will have a personality that isn't completely focused on making Traveler move. Maybe.

Toller_08

I love these pictures so much!! I showed them to my mom and she was loving them, and then she got down to the one that says "doing what Koolies do best... other than barking that is" and she just looked at me with a "what are you getting us into" face, haha.

But anyway, I can't believe how much of a little Trav clone Zinga is. She's always reminded me of him but seeing them together was really neat. I love all the group pictures. They all look so good together. So similar and yet just different enough!

One day I think we have to have a big Koolie (and Zuma) meetup. I looked it up last night and apparently it would take me just over a day of driving I think it said to get somewhere in the middle of both of you... which sounds like a lot, but it would be totally worth it.

Dizzy

Sit! Good dog.
Fab pics!

My other half loves the koolies, always show him the pics.

SaraB

This does not look anywhere near as loud as it sounded. Like, I don't even feel the need to wince.

I'm so glad we met up! It was so much fun!!! We've got to do it again. And play more disc. And maybe, next time Didgie will have a personality that isn't completely focused on making Traveler move. Maybe.
Yes!! It was a blast! And totally doable, 3.5 hours of driving is nothing! I'm always up for more disc, just ask my local disc friends. :rofl1:

I love these pictures so much!! I showed them to my mom and she was loving them, and then she got down to the one that says "doing what Koolies do best... other than barking that is" and she just looked at me with a "what are you getting us into" face, haha.

But anyway, I can't believe how much of a little Trav clone Zinga is. She's always reminded me of him but seeing them together was really neat. I love all the group pictures. They all look so good together. So similar and yet just different enough!

One day I think we have to have a big Koolie (and Zuma) meetup. I looked it up last night and apparently it would take me just over a day of driving I think it said to get somewhere in the middle of both of you... which sounds like a lot, but it would be totally worth it.
You're getting yourselves into awesomeness. Pure, unaltered awesomeness.

We totally should have a koolie meetup! That would be so much fun.

seeing them all together is so awesome--I bet the people at the dog park were in awe!
It was sooo funny. They were totally in awe and this one guy was talking to me for a bit about how cool they were.... until the barking began. Then he got this really uncomfortable look on his face and started to move away from the fence. Subtly at first, then next thing I knew he was 15 feet away and had his back turned to me. LOL

Michiyo-Fir

Oh my gosh brain exploded from so much merleness! I love them all, the little girls are so cute! Also Zuma can pass for an honorary Koolie lol.

PWCorgi

Priscilla Winifred Corgi
:lol-sign:

Next time you guys should totally bring along a bucket of ear plugs, and write a sign on the bucket that says "Complimentary Ear Plugs"

milos_mommy

they're awesome...Zinga's muscles are insane looking! They're all in really good shape, but Zinga looks like she could bench press the other three no problem.

maxfox426

My dog tickles my soul
The whole crew! This was the best shot we got, Didgie blinked though.

Success by ZooomDog Photography, on Flickr
Zuma: What.
Zinga: What?
Didgie: *blink*
Traveler: OMG WHAT!

:rofl1: I LOVE IT!!! Looks like it was a fun day out!

Oh man, I have some serious Koolie want. I don't think I could talk my husband into a loud dog, though. :p So I will continue to stalk all the pictures.

Equinox

Too much Awesome and Gorgeous and OMG YESSS to be possible. Loved every single photo and caption, and they all look amazing.

I'm imagining this experience in my mind. LOL.
Me, too. And I can't stop laughing :rofl1:

Members online