Jolly Ball (and mockery)

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Since Sloan can now capture and puncture the Jolly Ball Egges I decided to try a ball. Today was our first experiment. I got it relatively inexpensive from a friends shop but the next step is a polar bear ball which is expensive so fingers crossed this works.

Sloan + Denis and I mocking her...
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TaXCqaLQHQI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Backups turn, pardon my super awesome phone videoing skills...
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pku6nvDEVtA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

SaraB

These are the two best videos I have ever watched. ever. Sloan is so methodical with trying to figure it out... Backup is just such a special lemur isn't he? I love when he gets stuck in the corner and is treading water vertically. Oh and the tug on the tree is my new fav thing, especially when he's just sitting there bouncing up and down over and over.

monkeys23

Hahaha, those are great! Awkward lemur is awkward!

The girls started pacing around searching out the windows and stuff hearing you talking on the video.

AgilityPup

Agility freak!
Oh my god, I love them! It makes me feel better about myself to see that your house must be at least close in crazy to mine, lol! (and I mean that in the best way possible).

You're totally not helping my want for a Mal, though... and now I want a giant Jolly Ball more than ever!

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
LOL the Sloan vid got no response from my cue, but Backup's vid has Aeri running aorund the house barking! Love the vids!!

Lyzelle

Sloans was cute, and I loved how she went at it so methodically.

But Backups had me ROLLING. From the bounce, bounce, bounce to snapping at the ball and treading water vertically. Lol.

I see this is how you make a Mali tired. :D

Members online

No members online now.