The Good News thread

*blackrose

"I'm kupo for kupo nuts!"
I have decided to treat myself tomorrow. I am going to go to Barns and Nobles and buy three new books, then I think I might go to Petsmart and buy a Betta! Not quite sure about the fish yet, but books! Whoot!

Saeleofu

I might have fixed my cooling system issues that have plagued my car since I bought it. It cost $5.47+tax for a new radiator cap. I did that on Friday. It's been 3 days and so far I haven't had to add coolant, the temperature stays low, and my heater works VERY well.

It's awesome if that fixed it, but if that's all it was I wasted a LOT of money on coolant over the last several months! :eek:

Now I just need to address the misfire and maybe, just maybe, I can actually travel to dog shows again.

Emily

Rollin' with my bitches
Oh God, I just laughed ridiculously hard at this and I'm not even sure it was supposed to be a joke.
SAME. I almost spit out my coffee. The dogs are staring at me. Blossom had to sniff my lips really close to see what made me malfunction.

SaraB

I *think* we have to puppies' flights all figured out!! A week late and to the wrong airport, but it will work! Next Friday morning there will be two more canine Australian immigrants in this country. :D

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
AHHHHH so exciting! I don't think Koolies are the right breed for me (never know til I meet one though) but I LOVE them and I love that you guys are doing such awesome things with them!

Fran101

Resident fainting goat
I used to be one of those people who saw this kind of stuff and kind of rolled my eyes a bit. Because I used to be one of those people who put HOURS into her appearance. Like oh god, people are going to know I didn't put mascara on and I look bad and I can't leave my house.

I have met so many people since those days..people of all kinds and colors and shapes and I am just amazed. This quote came by tumblr today and I was like wow.. isn't it true?!
I think of all the people I love, whose stories and fears and interests and coffee orders I know lol and even when they are complaining about their look or self concious I'm like WOAH! HOW DO YOU EVEN THINK THAT?! YOU ARE SO LOVELY!!

and it gives me hope and makes me all warm & fuzzy inside because it reminds me that for the right person, you will always look lovely.

I sometimes find myself in a dark place when it comes to my appearance and weight.. it's just nice sometimes to be reminded that it's not important.

~Dixie's_Mom~

♥Chloe & Violet♥
I used to be one of those people who saw this kind of stuff and kind of rolled my eyes a bit. Because I used to be one of those people who put HOURS into her appearance. Like oh god, people are going to know I didn't put mascara on and I look bad and I can't leave my house.

I have met so many people since those days..people of all kinds and colors and shapes and I am just amazed. This quote came by tumblr today and I was like wow.. isn't it true?!
I think of all the people I love, whose stories and fears and interests and coffee orders I know lol and even when they are complaining about their look or self concious I'm like WOAH! HOW DO YOU EVEN THINK THAT?! YOU ARE SO LOVELY!!

and it gives me hope and makes me all warm & fuzzy inside because it reminds me that for the right person, you will always look lovely.

I sometimes find myself in a dark place when it comes to my appearance and weight.. it's just nice sometimes to be reminded that it's not important.
I agree, and I love that quote. :)

I have always struggled with weight (since late elementary school) and have always had self image issues.

Dogdragoness

Happy Halloween!!
My folks got the call saying the oil companies are coming out to drill (once they get around to us :/) which will mean much needed extra money ... Yaaay! :thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::thumbsupsmileyanim::banana:

Members online

No members online now.