my drawing and some pics

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
i especially adore your last one..it looks like what my son likes to draws.i will show him your work when he gets home :) .and we know i am a bit precious about that..your right too..right now i am slave to the seedlings out there, 4 hours to tuck them all in..those are toooo cool Breeze!

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
Breeze, do you have access to adobe photoshop? Here is one aaron drew on notebook paper, i scanned it and used filters to make it look like this.
your pieces would look awesome like this! So would love4pits.

Attachments

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
all i did was erase out most of the notebook paper lines, did the chrome filter, and used the lighting filter...i thought it turned out toooo cool. Now if pits ever sends me a little ol dog drawing in my mailbox..i will do the same for her! (and i would get to keep a little ol piece of Pits art to hang on my wall.
AAron says that is Johnny the homicidal maniac..there's nail bunny and all the others..he likes your drawing very much!

gapeach

Big Mutts
Nice pic (but Smile :D ) and drawing Is there a special reason/story the dragon has no wings?

gapeach

Big Mutts
But you have so much to smile about! And you could try to draw the wings, I'll give ya a sappy "you'll never know you can't unless you try" :rolleyes:

gapeach

Big Mutts
Yes you donow so let's see ya smiling! I can just pic a movie about a wingless dragon

Members online

No members online now.