Rugs.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
I need a pretty rug that is durable and not too over priced for my living room. The bitches are dropping bones off the couch on purpose to crack them and make the marrow more accessible but instead they're causing divots in our laminate floor.

Biggest issue is the texture, not too hard to clean, not too easy for dog toes to be caught, not to rough on bare feet.

Suggestions of where to start the shopping?

Like, area rugs? I go to Home Depot, they are not the world's fanciest but they are inexpensive enough that I don't mind having to replace them regularly, but fairly durable (current ones going on 3 or 4 years), with a surprising selection of colors/patterns.

AdrianneIsabel

Glutton for Crazy
Like, area rugs? I go to Home Depot, they are not the world's fanciest but they are inexpensive enough that I don't mind having to replace them regularly, but fairly durable (current ones going on 3 or 4 years), with a surprising selection of colors/patterns.
Yup just an area rug. Do they have nice textures? The ikea ones we put our hands on were a bit too coarse for us. They have great designs but we didn't love them.

We need to get some yard things this weekend so we can try the HD ones. I actually didn't know they carried rugs.

The ones we have aren't really textured at all, just uniform short/flat. I can't remember how much of a selection of textures they had, to be honest... I haven't been in the market for awhile.

Torch

I love my home depot rug!! We got it as housewarming gift and it's awesome. It's pretty big and ran about $150.
https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...991380536887.117428.1014594153&type=3&theater

https://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...991380536887.117428.1014594153&type=3&theater

CaliTerp07

HOME GOODS!!!!

$100 for dozens of different area rugs. Although you'll probably end up spending an extra $100 on fun stuff while you're in there ;)

stardogs

Behavior Nerd
We have a Target area rug in our living room that we've had for about 5 years and after vacuuming it looks as good as new, despite 4 regular dogs, multiple fosters, being puked on, peed on, and being a key location in games of "run and slide" and "throw the bone". ;)

Members online

No members online now.