Please Help

Baxter'smybaby

swimming upstream
*crossing fingers* I hope all goes well for the little one. How is the mom doing? You are an angel for helping her/them out.

Dogs6

Plus One
Mom is fine :) . She is very sweet and has obviously been loved at some point by someone. There is no chance of her going anywhere after this.

My parents were a bit worried at first but she doesn't seem to mind anything

bubbatd

Sweet gal !! Try to get her and the pup to a vet ( with a stool sample )/

Oh how terrible! I was hoping that at least one of the babies would make it. You've done a wonderful thing for them and Mom, better than I could have done, so don't be too hard on yourself.
If Mom was good to her babies, maybe you could contact a rescue and see if they have any orphans who need to suckle?
Give Momma a kiss for me.

JessLough

Love My Mutt
oh no Ryan, I am so sorry. Did you get mom to a vet to ensure there was not something wrong with her?
(((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))) rest assured that you did your very best, and that mom and puppies would not have had a chance at life if it were not for you

Giny

Aww, I'm so sorry! How heartbreaking it must be to witness, but it was wonderful, no matter the outcome, that you were there for them. (((HUGS))

Artfish

Drivey and Intense
I've been following this thread.. Ryan, you have done a fantastic job and without you, the pups would have had zero chance. With you, in their short lives they have known warmth and compassion and Mom surely appreciates you and your warm home. Thank you so much for stepping up to lives in need.

Dogs6

Plus One
We found( Or rather he found me) Gabby's owner.

It was frightening because I was walking Fudge, Taz abd gabby by myself and this man jumps out of a car and starts shouting , 'You stole my dog'. He then discovered Fudge's rectiveness to strange men shouting at me. mwhauhaha.

When my mum got there it was sorted out and Gabby went home with him.
Gabby escaped 2/3 months ago which was before she got pregnant. He didn't know anything about the puppies.

The next day we went to visit him at his house. Gabby was SOO much more happier than I had ever seen her. She was running around play bowing and running in circles. He apologised about 20 times for scaring me :)

And the best bit. Gabby's real name is Abby :eek: We thought that was very strange LOL

-bogart-

Member of WHODAT Nation.
We found( Or rather he found me) Gabby's owner.

It was frightening because I was walking Fudge, Taz abd gabby by myself and this man jumps out of a car and starts shouting , 'You stole my dog'. He then discovered Fudge's rectiveness to strange men shouting at me. mwhauhaha.

When my mum got there it was sorted out and Gabby went home with him.
Gabby escaped 2/3 months ago which was before she got pregnant. He didn't know anything about the puppies.

The next day we went to visit him at his house. Gabby was SOO much more happier than I had ever seen her. She was running around play bowing and running in circles. He apologised about 20 times for scaring me :)

And the best bit. Gabby's real name is Abby :eek: We thought that was very strange LOL

very strange , but awesome she is hom, sad she wasnt spayed but hopefully he will now.

Members online

No members online now.