Lots of new stuff on AlliePets!

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Hey guys!

Just wanted to give a heads up that EVERY gallery on AlliePets.com has been updated with some new work! The design/custom gallery even has some stuff. :)

I've also added a section under Ordering, regarding custom work. I've been getting a lot of custom work lately and I love custom work as much as the portraits, so I wanted to touch base on it!

Go check out the new stuff, and as always, just give me a shout with any questions or if you'd like some artwork done!

Link in my signature! Cheers!

Chewbecca

feel the magic
You do website graphics???

I recently hired someone to draw up a new header/banner for my site, but if you do, I'll keep you in mind for the future.
And I may have you draw me up a graphic for my business cards in the future.

I mean, this is all IF you do graphics work/designs for people.:)

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
You do website graphics???

I recently hired someone to draw up a new header/banner for my site, but if you do, I'll keep you in mind for the future.
And I may have you draw me up a graphic for my business cards in the future.

I mean, this is all IF you do graphics work/designs for people.:)
VERY YES.

I love going graphics and design. Bring it on anytime! <3

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
Made a bunch of subtle but cool updates, including increasing readability (i.e. less text, more images!) and updating the pet's pages in the About section. Go check it out, as always click the banner in my signature!

Also a reminder that if you are a regular, contributing member of Chazhound, you receive 15% off of the price I quote you, always.

Members online

No members online now.