My three goobs

So, my nap was a failure so I took pictures instead, and a couple videos. Once you see the videos, you'll know why my nap failed. *rolls eyes and curses dogs under my breath*

This would have been a REALLY cute video until attention ho-bag Hannah stuck her big skull in front of the camera. Corvus plays with the cats entirely different than he plays with the dogs. He plays like a cat would play. It's so cute.

(Sorry there's no sound. My camera doesn't have sound and I couldn't reach Jeff's camera which is the good one.)

And then here's the three dogs having wrestlemania time on the bed. It's like their freakin' wrestling arena...so now you see why nappy time was not successful.

Little brown dog hoarding all the bones. She sure thinks she's tough $hit, the little bitch, lol.

Oh, what's that? The tables have turned? Corvus is FAST.

**********MORE**************

Last edited:
But, Corvus is also a gentleman, so he let Nellie have her bone stash again.

Orrrrr, did he? Musical bones...

Now they're all tuckered out. At least THEY get to take a nap.
Hannah makes an excellent pillow:

*********MORE*********

"MAHHHHHHH, why you is flashing mah eyez?"

"Go way lady, is tryin' to sleep"

And for the bonus round shots, Corvus apparently had stenchy gas because Hannah ran him off and buried her nose.

************DONE**********

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
They're precious!

I'm going to be thick a second though. I've been wondering when you got Nellie. I must've missed that.

They're precious!

I'm going to be thick a second though. I've been wondering when you got Nellie. I must've missed that.
It was during the summer, I don't remember the exact date. I know it was still shorts and T-shirt weather because the morons that dumped her here were wearing cut off jean shorts (That will be forever etched in my brain, there's just some thins you never want to see).

Picklepaige

These pictures just fuel my dane wants, especially since fawn is my favorite color! :mad::mad::p

But really, they are gorgeous, and your house looks like a fun place!

These pictures just fuel my dane wants, especially since fawn is my favorite color!

But really, they are gorgeous, and your house looks like a fun place!
Thanks. :)

My house is a perpetual playground. If it's not the dogs, it's the cats. Someone is always playing during the day and part of the night. The best window for sleep is about midnight to 5 am. Any longer than that and a cat gets restless and starts chasing fuzz bunnies or something around.

The cats have really gotten manipulative lately. They have their own room which I used to put them in at night so I could sleep, but they've started howling and rattling the door with their paws. I can't sleep through that either so I just stopped putting them in there. Now I sleep with a squirt bottle beside me so I can soak whoever is making too much racket.
My old cat is perfect, it's the youngsters that drive me nuts. HOpefully they'll grow up soon enough. They're past the cute kitten stage and now in the obnoxious adolescence stage. Joy.

At least my turtles are quiet, lol. :p

Laurelin

I'm All Ears
It was during the summer, I don't remember the exact date. I know it was still shorts and T-shirt weather because the morons that dumped her here were wearing cut off jean shorts (That will be forever etched in my brain, there's just some thins you never want to see).
Well, she sounds like a lucky girl. I don't know how I missed that!

All your dogs are amazingly expressive.

Members online

No members online now.