Dog Breeds.... Confused!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I dont know much about the Mini Aussie, but maybe you should check them out? Im currently a sucker for Aussies.

That being said, Pembroke Welsh Corgi came up several times on your breed selector things.

Also, whenever I take those, it always put the dog I have waaay down at the bottom. And I wouldnt trade either one of them for the world. So I think research is the best way to go about picking a dog.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Well I am looking at PWC and Mini Poodles.
I actually looked at Brittany Spaniels but they seem to have more energy than i would like, but if I'm wrong correct me. :)

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
Nope, you arent. Brittanys, at least the feild bred ones, are very active dogs. My neighbors have one, and its a terror most of the time. The husband bird hunts, so that seems to tire the dog out, but other than that, it seems like it could go all day. And he doesnt really turn "off" in the house either.

Dakotah

Kotah BEAR
Oh wow I'm glad i didnt end up with a Brittany. i dont want a dog that has to be going ALL the time. I have energy but not that much, haha.

mrose_s

BusterLove
I did one of those things the other night just to see.
Well everything for me matches up with BC only I can't have one because I don't have a huge backyard in a rural area. What a pity.

Members online

No members online now.