Pug puppy in need

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
Sadly 5 grand to fix one puppy could go a long way for a bunch of others not in as dire a condition. Feel bad for the dog, but that seems like the wrong allocation of resources.

smkie

pointer/labrador/terrier
every life is precious...i hope they receive enough funds to cover the surgery. IF every person sent even one dollar it would go along way.

goldiefur

every life is precious...i hope they receive enough funds to cover the surgery. IF every person sent even one dollar it would go along way.
Every life IS precious I don't want to be the one to deny her life. Even a small amount of money will add up if everyone donates something. Why not try to give her a chance? I also thought the same thing about how many dogs could be saved for that amount of money. It is a hard decision either way I just hope she pulls through.

MafiaPrincess

Obvious trollsare Obvious
I found the actual site for the rescue this morning. The estimate so far is 7 grand to save the pup. I feel bad, hard to pick and choose who to save and who not to, but it's an awful lot of money to fix one when there are so many in need. They at least touched on that point on the actual site though. Their explanation was looking into her eyes, they couldn't not save her.

It's heartbreaking, but 7 grand to save one pup seems mighty steep still.

*Amy*

It does seem like a lot of money for one little pup, but I still think people could donate whatever they can to try to atleast give her a chance. I donated $5...if it can't help Hope atleast it'll go to the organization and help some other animal in need.

Members online