HELP sick dog experts...

Baby has gastro diagnosed Tuesday. She had one diarrhea stool last night, and has none today, no movement at all and it is ten pm. She did go normally on Wednesday. She is not bloated, appetite is fine, lots of energy. Opinions? I am a little bit worried.:(

Brattina88

the forum has been down, there are a lot of threads to catch up on . . .

Glad she 'went'. Is she feeling better now?

Brattina88

:( I wish I had experiance with gastro, but I do not... Maybe someone else will see this thread and comment in a little bit...
(((hugs))) to you and your Pyr! I've always admired the breed!

If Baby has been on a bland diet, ie. hamburger meat/chicken/rice, she might not have enough food in her to produce a normal sized bowel movement. If she was off food for a bit before her appetite returned to normal, then this could definitely be the reason.

He really didn't. I mean, she is eating fine, good energy, doing zoomies through the house right now, doesn't look bloated, but since it was dark I don't know what kindof stool she had. My friend took her out .

I have a gastro dog. He usually has horrible diarrhea, & loses his appetite for about a day. Even though he returns to normal (zoomies, playing fetch, eating well) it takes him 2-3 days before his stools are totally normal sized again, & his pooing schedule is different than usual.

Thank you for sharing that. I am less worried now. I can't believe how attached I am to her. I got her for my daughter, LOL>

Members online

No members online now.