Creating a post?

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I created a post of photos of my pup ...then it didn't appear? Also, a few times I've had to reply to posts more than once to get them to show up.

I'm answering the random question& I'm hitting submit :( It's frustrating ..any suggestions?

JessLough

Love My Mutt
I created a post of photos of my pup ...then it didn't appear? Also, a few times I've had to reply to posts more than once to get them to show up.

I'm answering the random question& I'm hitting submit :( It's frustrating ..any suggestions?
Your posts are probably getting stuck in moderation. Are you on our facebook page? If you are, you could mention it there.

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
I'm not! I know it isn't the end of the world, just makes me less likely to post here if I have to fight to get my posts up!

I like painless posting aha I'll give it a bit& see if my post appears. If not, well ..there's no point in posting if it takes half a day to appear lol

It shouldn't stay like that. We had a bad run of spam and it sometimes new member's post get flagged. A mod should take care of it soon and it won't keep happening hopefully.

So, don't leave because I want more pictures :p

SaraB

Stick through it!! A lot of new members get swept up in the spam clean up, but once they have it sorted out it won't be like that anymore, I promise!!

Also, your dogs are too cute for you to leave, so you are stuck here now. :D

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
Okay, thanks guys. Good to know it won't always be a battle.
Penny& Briar say thanks! They think they're pretty cute too ;)

PS found the FB page but it's a closed group ..so I can't ask there anyway aha
(also ..all this build up for some mediocre photos is going to disappoint when the thread finally gets through LOL)

SaraB

Okay, thanks guys. Good to know it won't always be a battle.
Penny& Briar say thanks! They think they're pretty cute too ;)

PS found the FB page but it's a closed group ..so I can't ask there anyway aha
(also ..all this build up for some mediocre photos is going to disappoint when the thread finally gets through LOL)
Lies. Any picture is a good picture as long as there's a dog in it!

yv0nne

Vizsla mom
True! And I included a photo of my 19yr old Yorkie mix who won't get much face time around here so that's a fun plus.. now, let's hope someone finds it soon. This system sucks!

Members online

No members online now.