Ferret Rescue fosters, and my possible new additions...

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
So, today was the Ferret Rescue Society of Ottawa's annual general meeting. I attended, and wound up being on the board as artistic director person. Go me? It was a really awesome and productive meeting, I have a lot of fun projects ahead.

The best part? There were a few foster ferrets there, and I may have found the perfect pair to bring into our family in the next few months. :)

Meet one of the potentials, Bandita!

Bandita is a chocolate sable girl, about 3 years old. Clean bill of health. A nice combination of active and snuggly.

Next, meet Harley, the second potential!

Harley is a 2-year old daaark sable girl who looks just like a miniature Renegade. She's quite small but is putting on weight steadily. She had a bone growth on her tail which was successfully removed surgically last month. They had to remove a third of her tail, but once the fur grows back it will hardly be noticeable! She's a lot like Porom in size and personality.

Here's the two other fosters at the meeting today...

Here's Curly!

My pics of Curly were crappy except for this one. He's a dark-eyed white. He got his name because he has a curly tail. He came to the FRSO with his tail broken in five places. It's all healed and painless now, but it curls like a piggy tail. He also has one ear that flops inwards, no one's sure why but it's cute! He has a lot of silver streaking leftover from being a kit, and he's SUPER snuggly, as big and fluffy as Rogue.

This is Gizmo!

Nothing special-needs about Gizmo, he's a happy, healthy, energetic DEW with lots of silver streaking. Full of personality and licks his chops a lot when he's sleepy, haha.

That's all, enjoy!

CharlieDog

Rude and Not Ginger
I want Gizmo! He is so cute!

And DEW is Dark Eyed White.

Whoops! Allie beat me too it! lol

AllieMackie

Wookie Collie
I love them all! :p
cuuute!! Curly really speaks to me, for some reason
Curly's a cutie patootie, I LOVE his little curled tail. Sad that it got broken somehow, but adorable nonetheless. He's REALLY energetic. I'm used to Rogue, so I saw a huge DEW and thought OU! A lazy one! Nope, he was the most energetic of the four. :p Also LOVED snuggles the most, though.

Members online

No members online now.